|Published||January 29, 2020|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Our client is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to add to our application development/support team.
This person will be responsible for developing new code and supporting existing code hosted across the client. This position will work with stakeholders and the development team to design develop and support Salesforce and related applications using industry standard practices and tools.
Client IT follows a lean/agile development methodology. The ideal candidate can work in all tiers of the architecture and has experience with SalesForce.com platform and integrations with Blackboard and DocuSign, as well as experience with transformation from Salesforce Classic to Lightning. They will also have experience in all phases of software development design, development, unit test, QA test support and defect remediation specific to Salesforce platform, as well as experience performing Salesforce admin duties.
- The Senior Salesforce developer is responsible for collaborating with the client Organizations, Project Managers, Architect, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance, in the process of creating software deliverables and artifacts.
- As a member of the team, you must adhere to the organization's methodologies and standards, and propose improvements based on software development best practices.
- Perform Salesforce.com admin duties as needed.
- Salesforce.com and related integration platforms development support
- Participation in efforts including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, roll out and documentation creation
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Participate in regularly scheduled meeting to discuss current tasks and status.
- Submit weekly status reports.
Interested? Here's what you do next:
If this position has captured your interest and you are excited to learn more, please apply now and the appropriate TCML Recruiter will be sure to reach out to you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled.