|Published||February 7, 2020|
· Work with IT project managers, business analysts, and senior software developers to evaluate project requirements, create technical designs and implement changes within the Salesforce instance
· Manage applicable phases of systems implementations (e.g. configuration, customization, integration, data migration).
· Participates in software specification, gap analysis, and requirements analysis.
· Develops and refines of proofs-of-concept to confirm requirements.
· Testing, including defining/supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
· Ability to log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA.