|January 30, 2024
ProV International Inc. is a global consulting firm based in the United States with offices in Europe, Brazil, India, Sri Lanka, Philippines, and Dominican Republic. Our industry expertise of our people solutions has made us a recognized leader in our sector. Connecting the human and digital experience is what we do best.
We specialize in streamlining business operation processes, increasing service quality, and keeping the workplace productivity high. We provide digitally enabled workforce solutions that reduce cost and risk of critical shared services such as: Customer Service, HR, IT Field Services.
ProV International is looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Delivery Manager/Director, to take responsibility and ensure the successful delivery of a Sales & Marketing implementation to their US and Dominican Republic business.
Working alongside the on-site project partner (mid-tier Salesforce partner), internal Business Analysts and also liaising closely with the off-shore development function - the Salesforce Delivery Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the delivery cycle, from influencing the design, defining the project road map to overseeing the build and eventual deployment. We are a looking to identify an accomplished Salesforce Delivery Manager, with a demonstrable track-record of delivering enterprise level Salesforce/CRM projects.
- Strategy definition and managing the project Roadmap / design
- Successful delivery of Salesforce / CRM projects (phased implementation)
- Managing offshore Development function, delivering within Agile Development model
- Project management
- Coordinating release management / product backlog
- Managing key business stakeholders and leading high-level requirements gathering, process mapping.
- Vendor management
- Ensuring / overseeing Salesforce best practices
- 5-10 + years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions -Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and cod computing strategy, systems design, integration, implementation, and management.
- Previous experience in leading up an Application Functional team (Configuration, customization, Force.com development) or Application Integration team (including data integration/data modeling)
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- PMP and other project management certification preferred
- com and other cloud platform certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- Bachelor's/Postgraduate degree, a professional qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Mulitple Saleforce Certifications, preferred
ProV International does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.