|January 29, 2024
|San Francisco, CA
THUNDER | JOB DESCRIPTION
Data Cloud Developer - CONTRACT
Thunder's Delivery team implements technology-based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures the company's proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solutions leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
The Salesforce Data Cloud Architect/Developer will draw on their skills and experience to create modules and packages which are holistically sound which will then become a larger system, as well as contribute to discussions regarding the design of a set of solutions that will maximize the potential of the Salesforce platform. The candidate will work on application development using best practices as well as setting up and modifying systems built within Salesforce to solve some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
- Data Cloud Architecture and Data Model Setup.
- Data transformation using SF data cloud tools.
- Data ingestion and integrations in batch as well as API based integration.
- Calculated insights and formula field setup.
- Segment creation and activation.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce. Implementing solutions using the Salesforce out of the box functionalities and custom codes as and when required.
- Hands-on experience working with data sources, APIs, and integration tools to ensure seamless data flow and accurate data management within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience with data management and governance best practices including privacy and consent.
- Detailed understanding of the development of modules within Salesforce and how those modules tie into a broader solution.
- Broad understanding of SDLC concepts as well as system design including REST APIs, OAuth 2.0, SOAP.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT, 2+ years of experience working as a Salesforce developer.
- Detailed oriented and should be able to manage numerous deadlines & deliverables.
- Active Salesforce Certifications is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Experience with Agile development processes is preferred.
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as cross-functional teams).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to apply good judgment and decision-making skills.
Thunder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is deeply committed to building and supporting our diverse team through inclusive, equitable hiring practices.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- Blue California Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life/Disability Insurance. No waiting period and better than most start-ups you've worked for!
- Stock options in a fast-moving, growth company - all employees have ownership in what we are building
- Real Opportunity to Develop your Salesforce Through Mentorship + Certifications
- People-First Leave Policies and Benefits - such as Online Mental Health support - for teammate wellbeing
- $1,800 Technology/Computer/Home Office Stipend
Thunder | The Opportunity, Mission + Culture
Thunder is here to help organizations love Salesforce, forever . We're passionate about customer success, and seek out innovative consultants with an appetite to provide best-in-class consulting services that we're proud to deliver: www.thundersf.com
We are building a remote-first culture - with "Thundercats" based from Hawaii to NYC - of intellectually curious, collaborative, solution-oriented teammates who love partnering with each other to deliver great work for our customers. We aren't afraid to roll up our sleeves to solve problems, create or refine process. One cultural common denominator: we understand that at this stage of our life cycle, we're here to build!