|March 27, 2022
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
The Salesforce Cross Cloud Solution Architect is a cross-cloud, client-facing consultant that contributes to the strategy, sales process and delivery of high-impact, Salesforce-centric solutions. The D360 Solution Architect has sight to adjacent data and technologies, works with multiple teams to assess, propose, design, develop, and deliver technical solutions that meet client’s business objectives and goals. You will drive cross-cloud architectures within Salesforce’s expanding MarTech/AdTech product set which will require developing strong working knowledge and design principles with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Interaction Studio, Customer Data Platform (CDP), Datorama, Experience Cloud, and Service Cloud.
The D360 Solution Architect possesses a deep understanding of the breadth of Salesforce experience and engagement technologies, with a working understanding of interactive development technologies. This candidate must have a strong history of delivering technology projects on time and on budget and is able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients and internal teams. You must demonstrate functional competency and conceptual understanding of a variety of technical concepts, generally breaking down as follows:
Technically proficient (preferably certified) in:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Platform (Sales, Service, and its derivatives)
Conceptually versed in the application and business value of:
- Salesforce Experience & CMS
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Driven to quickly master new Salesforce MarTech solutions, including:
- Salesforce CDP
- Salesforce Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage)
- Interface with Publicis Sapient industry go-to-market teams, Salesforce COE, clients and delivery teams to ensure successful outcomes for clients
- Participate in the conceptual phase of projects (pre-sales shaping, project discovery)
- Provide thought leadership around new approaches, workflows and technologies
- Facilitate work planning and estimation with engagement manager, project management and technical teams
- Work with tech and experience teams to develop innovative technology enabled ideas
- Communicate effectively with broad sets of client stakeholders and globally distributed teams
- Provide thought leadership to the business around Salesforce innovation
- Willingness to manage and coach aspiring consultants and architects
Your Skills and Experience:
- 7 - 10 years of Salesforce technology experience
- 3-5 years in a technical management role with a proven track record of success
- Hands-on experience in full lifecycle technical development projects
- Experience defining system integrations
- Architect solutions using industry standard methodologies
- We work on innovative solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- We offer a market competitive salary, incredible benefits, ongoing training and mentorship!
- We have unlimited PTO, 16 paid holidays, paid certifications, a supportive team and a passion for what we do! COME JOIN US!
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.