|March 28, 2022
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
This is a REMOTE role! You can work from ANYWHERE in the United States!
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Senior Architect to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will be a part of highly skilled capability group, working for clients across various verticals, will own the technical vision and will be accountable and responsible for creating, explaining, validating, evolving and guiding the realization of the Architecture with all of the systems stakeholders, including clients and team. You will own the process and ensure the highest quality construction, improve the value and quality of the delivered solutions and enhance the potential of technical team. You will autonomously evaluate eCommerce products, establish standards, define architecture and be accountable for the necessary health of the overall solution. You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Architect Digital Consumer experiences leveraging latest SFCC technical stack like SFRA/Headless.
- Define and assess application and technical requirements and understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value and translate functional requirements and high-level solution designs into detailed SFCC technical design.
- Employ the most suitable integration technology to integrate with the external and third-party systems including but not limited to ERPs, CRMs, ESBs, Tax and Payment Services, Address Validation System, external loyalty programs, etc.
- Define best practices to manage performance and scalability of the ecommerce solution, manage technical and non-functional requirements.
- Support RFP responses by owning the technical stack and effort estimate of the RFP responses.
- Mentor and guides team by improving commerce cloud platform knowledge, development skills, goal setting, performance evaluations and performance evaluations
Your Skills & Experience:
- 10+ Years (5+ Years of architecting commerce application with Salesforce Commerce Cloud)•Experience in integrating Salesforce with Multiple Salesforce clouds like Marketing, Sales and Service Clouds covering various cross cloud use cases.
- Ability to integrate Salesforce with CMS platforms with multiple integration approaches. •Experience in designing scalable multi brand and multi country solutions for global clients. •Own platform governance activities ensuring safe-use of commerce cloud resources like reviewing/ mitigating/ resolving of error logs & performance issues, etc.
- Design, document and help optimize the CI/CD strategies (leveraging tools like Jenkins and DevOps practices), enforce Mocha/Chai unit and functional test cases in order to reduce costs while ensuring quality
- Employ the use of proofs-of-concept (spike solutions) to validate cost estimates and de-risk technical solution delivery
- Identifies all desired third-party software products and documents the dependencies between system elements and these packages
- Experienced in conducting workshops with the customer team
- Prepares cut-over, rollback, data migration model/plan
- Build a culture of engineering excellence (quality, security, performance, scalability, availability etc.) and design solution for fault-tolerance with appropriate fail-over mechanisms to enable service continuity, gracefully degrade as necessary, and minimize service outages
- Prepares time and cost estimates, identifies and mitigates project risks, plans the full project life cycle and recommends approaches to improve time to market
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems related to commerce implementation, lead a team in resolving priority issues
- Well-versed with one of the Software development methodologies –Agile, SAFe, etc.; can work with the Project Manager in defining the plan, identifying and managing the dependencies, identifying and estimating the stories.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Experience in integrating Salesforce commerce cloud with Salesforce Marketing, Sales and Service cloud covering various cross cloud use cases.
- Deep understanding and experience on SFRA and Headless implementation.
- SFCC B2C Architect certification•Experience in Service Management with ITIL•Scripting/development experience with more than one of the following: Python, Ruby, Bash, Node.js, Mocha/Chai
- Experience using Docker/containerization•Knowledge on enterprise design patterns andcloud design patterns•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process orientation and the ability to define and setup processes
- Knowledge of one of the leading cloud platforms AWS, GCP or MS Azure is an added advantage
- We work on innovative solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- We offer a market competitive salary, incredible benefits, ongoing training and mentorship!
- We have unlimited PTO, 16 paid holidays, paid certifications, a supportive team and a passion for what we do! COME JOIN US!
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.