|Published||May 31, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
• 15+ Years of experience
• 6+ years Salesforce development/Hands on experience with Salesforce.com
• Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Marketing, and Community Clouds
• Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development and configuration.
• Strong Communication skills required to work with Customer Executive team& Drive Solutions.
• Good understanding of salesforce API's.
• Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
• Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
• Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how to use it in platform architecture
• Extensive experience using UML to document technical architectures.
• Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth).
• Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
• Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
• Have a broad range of technical knowledge and solution strategy expertise in order to advise on the best technical solution for stakeholder requirements
• Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
• Develop comprehensive configuration designs and architectural documentation to support the successful implementation of projects and processes.
• Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
• Ensure the technical design aligns to the overall enterprise architecture and scales with it in the future.
• Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with Viasat business objectives; identify gaps between current and desired end states
• Define/document technical best practices for use by the CRM team
• Work closely with CRM team members to provide high level and detailed architecture design documents
• Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
• Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation& recommend solutions to fix.
• Identify any application/code security issues& recommend solutions to fix.
• Strong expertise in various design patterns is a must.
• Salesforce Architect Certification is an add-on.
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $150,000.00 – 200,000.00 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
• Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
• 401(k) plan and contributions
• Long-term/Short-term Disability
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.