|October 11, 2023
SALESFORCE CLIENT ARCHITECT
Apisero, an NTT DATA company, is looking for a Salesforce Client Architect to join our Solution Engineering (pre-sales) team to support and provide thought leadership to our clients, customers, and internal teams. As a technology leader in Salesforce, the Client Architect will provide strategic direction, advise on industry trends, and serve as a trusted advisor. The Salesforce Client Architect is involved in participating and leading client discovery sessions, proof of concepts, proposals, and technology point of views.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Apisero's sales teams and strategic clients by demonstrating technical and industry knowledge
- Articulate how Salesforce features and capabilities can solve business challenges to achieve desired outcomes
- Conduct client discovery sessions to understand and translate business requirements into a strategic vision, roadmap, and to-be architecture
- Assist Apisero sales teams with request for proposal (RFPs) responses, Statements of Work (SOWs), and presentations as required
- Mentor and provide direction to Apisero Solution Engineers for complex queries and partner on strategic accounts
- Assist Apisero's CTO and Marketing team with technology and industry points of view through technical writings, webinars, and organized meetups
- 5+ years of experience with IT architecture and/or solution design
- 1+ years of experience with technical pre-sales or related client facing activities
- 1+ years of experience presenting to technical and business leadership roles
- Ability to quickly interpret and align business challenges to common solutions
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Architect certifications preferred
- Breadth of technical domain experience in either Financial Services, Manufacturing, or Health and Life Sciences
- Strong written and communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.