|August 11, 2022
Position type: Full-time
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Schedule: Monday – Friday
The Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will act as liaison between the end-user communities, the Salesforce technical team and Product Strategy Lead to determine the business line priorities, identify gaps, and translate business and technical requirements for assigned projects. The Business Systems Analyst will assist the lines of business with working towards full utilization of Salesforce through conducting training sessions, helping troubleshoot user issues and reporting defects. The overall design also includes required testing and controls and related components, while developing and maintaining custom reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously improve productivity. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for delivering data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders. The Business System Analyst will work with users to provide application and integration support and will support audit and compliance requirements for all applications within the digital team. The Analyst will partner closely with business and process SMEs, data managers, and technology teams to implement solutions using the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud.
- The Business Systems Analyst will provide application support and integration, report development, process improvements and recommendations primarily for the Financial Services Cloud platform
- Responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders
- The Business Systems Analyst will act as liaison between the end-user communities and the Application Product Owner and Product Strategy Lead to determine business line priorities, identify gaps, and define and translate business and technical requirements for assigned projects and job requests to meet changing needs and requirements of Salesforce.
- The Business Systems Analyst will assist the lines of business working towards full digitization of processes and procedures for sales by identifying workflow inefficiencies, providing technical solutions, and making workflows more digital and efficient.
- The Business Systems Analyst will develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards and processes to continuously improve productivity.
- The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for developing detailed business requirements documents, creating use cases, completing technical support documentation and user guides, updating training guides and tools, and assisting with classroom training of end users.
- The Business Systems Analyst will work with users daily to provide functional and administrative support as well as technical troubleshooting assistance.
- The Business Systems Analyst will participate in system implementations, enhancements, and upgrades.
- The Business Systems Analyst will work with the business line to develop and maintain test scripts as well as testing enhancements, fixes, and releases for Financial Services Cloud and any other applications that apply.
- The Business Systems Analyst will coordinate and assist with testing in lower environments in connection with business line stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or related technical discipline and/or equivalent combination of education and experience as a technical business systems administrator or analyst.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the banking or financial services industry or related business experience in retail banking operations.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience working with Salesforce or other CRM; or other technology applications supporting banking and financial services.
- Understanding of standard technology delivery practices, e.g., Agile, and tools, e.g., JIRA, Rally, Confluence, SharePoint a plus.
- Comfortable interpreting data to evaluate business processes.
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement, data flow design, business documentation or creating user-guides a plus.
- Demonstrated aptitude for creativity and complex problem-solving, developing approaches to solve problems; formalizing plans to address issues.
- Demonstrated experience creating or executing test plans and test scripts or supporting technology application testing.
- Working knowledge with all Microsoft Office tools.
- Displays effective and professional written and verbal communication.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Aptitude for creativity and complex problem-solving, developing approaches to solve problems; formalizing plans to address issues.
- Creative thinker and unafraid to offer and stand by their ideas.
- Ability to concisely communicate complex ideas across all levels.
- Comfortable working by oneself while contributing to enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Agile experience is preferred but not necessary.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.