|January 16, 2022
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
AmeriHealth Caritas is looking for a highly motivated, super user with strong Salesforce and data analytics experience. The Salesforce Business Specialist will play an integral role in the maintenance of our growing Salesforce organization where they will work directly with Operations teams to lead, manage and coach the business through learning and evolving the product. The ideal candidate would be someone who is flexible, has strong project management and IT skills and is comfortable with multi-tasking. This position will report to the Director Salesforce Configuration/Business Solutions and will work closely with other teams including IT, Provider, Member, Utilization management, Local Market Plan resources, Training and Change Management.
- Three (3)+ years managing and analyzing Salesforce requirements.
- Three (3)+ years of experience with Agile Methodology, managing projects.
- Requires the understanding and ability to solve business and technology challenges.
- Work closely with business partners and other key stockholders to clearly document requirements, gather and understand problems to identify solutions and validate business process within an Agile environment.
- Development Team Leadership by representing the customer and customer experience.
- Responsible for conveying the vision and goals at the beginning and throughout the sprint.
- Engage developers and quality assurance resources throughout the build cycle, clearing any road blocks to implement solutions, addressing ambiguity and providing direction.
- Understand the Agile framework and assist with the creation and build of user stories.
- Coordinate and Manage UAT testing from both a technical and business perspective.
- Represent the application or process with other areas of the business who use or integrate with Salesforce.
- Three to five (3 - 5) years of experience.
- Associate’s Degree preferred with a minimum of five (5) years of experience related to integrated healthcare business technology.