|February 9, 2024
|Stone Mountain, GA
Lennox (NYSE: LII) is an industry leader in energy-efficient climate-control solutions founded over a century ago on the principles of integrity and innovation. Dedicated to sustainability and creating comfortable, healthier environments for our residential and commercial customers while reducing their carbon footprint, we lead the field in innovation with our cooling, heating, indoor air quality, and refrigeration systems.
Heatcraft is a long-standing leader in the world of commercial refrigeration, providing climate-control solutions. Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the cities of Stone Mountain and Tifton, Georgia, produce evaporators, condensers, compressor racks, and other top-quality refrigeration products for their five market-leading brands: Bohn, Larkin, Climate Control, Chandler, and InterLink. Heatcraft products are primarily used to preserve food and other perishables in supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants, warehouses and distribution centers, in addition to other applications such as data centers, pharmaceutical and industrial process cooling.
Location: Stone Mountain, GA (Hybrid)
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in our high performing team, driving the analysis, design, and implementation of Salesforce solutions in an Agile environment. You will collaborate closely with various cross-functional teams. You will work closely with stakeholders and various teams to understand their needs, ensuring that Salesforce solutions are developed efficiently and effectively.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
CRM Analyst Duties
- Partner with product owners, business partners, and IT teams to develop business requirements into user stories to be prioritized for Salesforce development and implementation
- Analyze business processes and requirements to develop tailored Salesforce solutions
- Develop and maintain a project plan to drive tasks to completion and identify and escalate risks as necessary
- Create, own, and manage the team backlog, constantly collaborating with internal/external customers and the technology team to ensure work items are refined and prioritized
- Continuously engage with the business, technology, and other key stakeholders to stay informed, nurturing strong and trusting relationships and increasing business knowledge to represent product vision, strategy, and business needs
Salesforce Admin duties
- Perform Salesforce administration activities including but not limited to application configuration, Org. structure, creation of workflows, process builder/flow, email templates, reports & dashboards and providing end user support as necessary.
- Conduct training of Salesforce CRM System to users, presenting changes and system enhancements and to diverse audiences
- Trouble-shoot with users and other daily support tasks for customers
- Dedicated to continuous improvement and learning, staying abreast of new Salesforce capabilities, recent enhancements, and partner applications to build partnerships with sales and customer support to improve data quality, reduce inefficiencies and enhance productivity.
- Maintain data quality and integrity within the Salesforce system
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have the following:
- Bachelors degree is preferred in business, computer science, engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Systems Analyst, Product Owner or Business Analyst
- 3+ years in a sales environment with thorough knowledge of sales processes and applications
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Advanced Administration or Salesforce Sales Consultant certifications is a plus
- Excellent technical abilities, attention to detail, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience with discerning business requirements along with customer input (both internal and external) and mapping them to both business processes and tool
- Experience in Manufacturing / B2B industry preferred
The Compensation range for this position is approximately $66,000 - $87,150 and will be based on the candidates qualification, experience, and education.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Heatcraft, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all of our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options. This position is a hybrid role working Monday through Thursday in the office with the option to work at home on Friday.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401K with company matching and 1-year bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- And much, much more!
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Here at Heatcraft, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox/Heatcraft is an equal opportunity employer.