|February 3, 2022
Ref ID: 02100-0012071859
Classification: Business Systems Analyst
• Partner with individual business units to review business process requirements and workflow to build functionality within the “out client”’s business application environment and Salesforce instance. Maintain existing processes and systems by working closely with business units to enhance and refine processes.
• Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications for business requirements.
• Deliver and review documentation related to solution design, including data validations, program rules, workflow rules, or other detailed deliverables.
• Organize and prioritize user change requests and enhancement needs based on the level of effort and importance.
• Serve as a point of escalation to provide technical support to end users, diagnosing and resolving issues
• Monitor data quality and integrity, data migrations, and data integration
• Ensure accuracy of data to and from Salesforce and other “out client” applications
• Work with Salesforce integrator, Core Provider and Salesforce to ensure seamless integration through Mulesoft iPaaS leveraging file feeds or APIs (based on business process)
• Assist coworkers and service providers to ensure the integrity and accuracy of data feeding into and out of Mulesoft iPaaS platform
• Bridge the gap between enterprise level applications, Salesforce, and the users who interact with them
• Maintain a change and enhancement schedule based on the Enterprise Project Management Policy
• Partner with the business to:
• Build, manage and prioritize enhancements within the “out client” Salesforce Roadmap. This will include a strategy driving efficiencies through usability and reporting
• Gather, identify and analyze application, Salesforce, Mulesoft business requirements, ensuring that they are met
• Create and manage a process for data governance (ensuring data accuracy and integrity)
• Assess and deploy various features and functions for optimizing and customizing the platform to drive “out client”’s growth and evolution
• Manage releases and enhancements tied to the roadmap ensuring proper planning and communication
• Create new data fields to support the business requirements as needed
• Through formal and informal training, keep up-to-date and certified on Salesforce platform
• Document and keep current the “out client” Salesforce/Mulesoft Architecture
• Document enhancement requests and releases and train the IT team on the general user administration of the Salesforce platform
• Document the third-party integration specifications
• Partner with Training Department to develop Salesforce training curriculum