|December 8, 2021
95% Remote / Help drive cloud-based Salesforce Sales and Community solutions in a very well known global leader in diesel and electric semi-trucks, buses, engines, and heavy equipment
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Blake Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We build the worlds most advanced and reliable diesel and electric semi-trucks, buses, marine engines, heavy construction equipment, and autonomous vehicle solutions. We are committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport. Founded in 1927, we are global organization with more than 100,000 people based in 36 countries.
Why join us?
We offer top notch company culture, employee benefits, career growth, and have a trusted brand in our market.
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage on day 1 of employment
- Generous 401k match and employer contribution that increases with tenure
- Generous PTO + 7 company paid holidays
- Swedish organizational culture with an emphasis on work life balance - we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Clear career path & extensive training and career development opportunities
As Salesforce Business Analyst, you will work as the primary analyst on the CRM platform using Salesforce Sales and Community Cloud. You will be the driver of cloud-based solution development during all product development phases (planning, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance).
- Work with Product Owner and stakeholders to gather, understand and define business requirements and write user stories
- Assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Ability to facilitate, research, model, and define requirements, creating value for Dealers and Customers. Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Assist with ongoing system administration including but not limited to: creating and modifying Users, Fields, Validation Rules, Workflows, Automated Alerts, Field Updates, Page Layouts, Data Integrity standards and practices and Security functionality
- Create customized reports and dashboards to visualize key business metrics
- Assist in the design of the Salesforce solution, with a keen eye toward user experience, process efficiency, and data integrity
- Lead the effort to maintain data cleanliness for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain database integrity and accuracy via data cleansing, data uploads and data exports
- Work with the rest of the Salesforce team during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & regression testing to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
- Understand how Salesforce integrates with other company solutions and data sets to provide information to users
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator
- Experience gathering requirements and writing user stories for custom objects in Salesforce
- Salesforce Sales Cloud certification and hands on experience to configuration to deliver a solution.
- Exposure to the breath of the Salesforce eco-systems (Sales, Service, Communities, CPQ, Pardot)
- Experience with Agile framework including writing User Stories with Acceptance Criteria
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.