|December 3, 2021
|New York, NY
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Business Analyst with relevant experience in Salesforce CRM implementations.
Leading Financial Services in New York, NY looking for a Business Analyst to help with a data migration from one Salesforce platform to another.
- Business Analyst will be responsible for the stakeholder engagement, analysis, requirement elicitation and documentation, and to facilitate delivery of new Salesforce applications
- Enhancement and support of existing Salesforce applications
- Data migration analysis and documentation
- Will be accountable for the successful solution design and resolution of business issues.
- As part of the IT Team, contribute to the successful implementation of the IT strategy
Candidate must have:
- Salesforce CRM Implementations experience (essential)
- Business Process improvements
- Configuration changes in Salesforce
- Good working knowledge of the following Salesforce Apps:
* Salesforce Communities * Event Management apps * Salesforce Lightning interface * GridBuddy (advantageous) * Campaign monitor (advantageous)
Competitive base compensation, bonus, and benefits based on experience.
Apply today using the link and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours!