|November 25, 2021
#CB Cognizant has immediate opening for Salesforce Business Analyst. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
1.Understand and Implement business functionality from technical perspective
2. Document IT work instruction document for deployment and release management within Gilead
3. Managed and Design the data migration strategy into Salesforce from multiple sources. Data integration from external sources with Salesforce application
4. Ability to work with ambiguous requirements and drive clarity by collaborating with business groups
5. Ongoing documentation throughout the development
6. Strong knowledge on Salesforce CRM Content (Files Chatter and Content Libraries)
7. Experience with Agile methodology and tools.
8. Extensive experience in designing of custom objects custom labels custom fields Picklists Page layouts Workflow Alerts & Actions Validation Rules Approval Processes Flows Process builders custom Tabs custom reports Record Types Report folders design of Visualforce Pages Custom Setting Record Types and Dashboards according to application requirements.
9 Stay up to date on new Salesforce features / capabilities. Challenge business requests by applying your knowledge of the platform as well as system design best practices when necessary. Strive for implementing out of the box solutions vs. custom development.
10. Good knowledge on sharing rules and user access privileges and Field Level Security.
Must have Skills: LWC, Apex, Triggers, Lightning
These are basic qualifications that the candidate must have in order to be considered for the posted position. This includes but is not limited to:
- Degree-specific requirements – High School, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degree, etc.
- Total of 8 + years of experience is required