|February 12, 2024
|New York, NY
StubHub is on a mission to redefine the live event experience on a global scale. Whether someone is looking to attend their first event or their hundredth, we're here to delight them all the way from the moment they start looking for a ticket until they step through the gate. The same goes for our sellers. From fans selling a single ticket to the promoters of a worldwide stadium tour, we want StubHub to be the safest, most convenient way to offer a ticket to the millions of fans who browse our platform around the world.
We're looking for a talented and motivated Salesforce Business Analyst with 4+ years of experience. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized, an expert at translating functional requirements into technical solutions, and passionate about problem solving and building for the future.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will be joining our supplyteam and will partner closely with StubHub'ssales leadership teams to continue to scale StubHub's Salesforce instance. This individual will be responsible for ensuring our business partner's requirements are translated into technical requirements. The ideal candidate will analyze data to help StubHubdetermine how best we can continue to scale our Salesforce instance in the future to improve our customer experience with our StubHub Sales Team.
What You'll Do
- Drive system improvements by ensuring effective requirements elicitation, configuration, administration, development, and application support for our Salesforce platform
- Manage projects and partner closely with members of the cross-functional teams to roll out new systems or reduce inefficiencies in our current processes
- Build and maintain effectiveexperiences using Salesforce Service and Sales Clouds.
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
What You've Done
- 4+ years of experience with strategic ownership of a Salesforce platform including vision, roadmap, and work prioritization.
- Comprehensive Salesforce product knowledge and hands-on administration experience with Sales cloud.
- Experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- A desire to implement best practice solutions
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating across many different operating teams
What We Offer
- Accelerated Growth Environment: Immerse yourself in an environment designed for swift skill and knowledge enhancement, where you have the autonomy to lead experiments and tests on a massive scale.
- Top Tier Compensation Package: Enjoy a rewarding compensation package that includes enticing stock incentives, aligning with our commitment to recognizing and valuing your contributions.
- Flexible Time Off: Embrace a healthy work-life balance with unlimited Flex Time Off, providing you the flexibility to manage your schedule and recharge as needed.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Prioritize your well-being with a comprehensive benefits package, featuring 401k, and premium Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance options.
- Team-Building Events: Engage in vibrant team events that foster camaraderie and collaboration, creating an atmosphere where your professional and personal growth are celebrated.
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
StubHub is the world's leading marketplace to buy and sell tickets to any live event, anywhere. Through StubHub in North America and viagogo, our international platform, we service customers in 195 countries in 33 languages and 49 available currencies. With more than 300 million tickets available annually on our platform to events around the worldfrom sports to music, comedy to dance, festivals to theaterStubHub offers the safest, most convenient way to buy or sell tickets to the most memorable live experiences. Come join our team for a front-row seat to the action.
For California Residents: California Job Applicant Privacy Notice found here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.