|October 12, 2023
Role Salesforce Business Analyst (Service Focused)
Location Sunnyvale, CA Onsite
Primary Function of this Position:
This position primary role is to work closely with the larger Customer Service / Field Service Organization Center of Excellence and with the internal IT Salesforce Architect to development and deploy new SFDC based solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Implement new and enhance existing functionality including articulating requirements and translating them to effective solutions on Salesforce.com and related applications which support the following stakeholders: Field Service, Service Contracts, Technical Support and Customer Support.
Engage with the existing SFDC Center of Excellence to represent projects and enhancements affects the Service Organization.
Work with existing SFDC Architects to implement SFDC Service functionality.
Interface on a day to day basis with other analysts, business users, super users and IT team members to support business operations and drive change management
Perform configuration /system changes to meet business requirements as needed.
Ensure proper level of testing and documentation is completed for all work.
Lead cross-functional meetings as part of requirements gathering, driving projects or providing status updates on various projects
Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience. In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must:
1. Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
2. 5-8 years of experience in supporting Field Service and Customer Support Business Functions.
3. Supporting users in a medical device company desirable
4. 5-8 years of direct Hands-On experience with Salesforce.com Field Service Management, Case Management and/or Call Center.
5. Possess a strong business and customer/client focus.
6. Experience and knowledge of Salesforce.com and SAP integration.
7. bility to interact and influence variety of users and senior management.
8. bility to work independently and manage projects independently.
9. bility to work directly with and manage consultants.
10. Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology
11. Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
12. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
13. Very strong collaboration, negotiation, and influence capability required
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.