|Published||October 8, 2023|
James Hardie Building Products Inc. is the North American leader in fiber cement home siding and exterior design solutions. Hardie products offer long lasting beauty and endless design possibilities with trusted protection and low maintenance. The company pioneered modern fiber cement building products and continues to invest in innovation to transform the industry. James Hardie is a high-performance organization, with an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm. The company proudly employs a diverse workforce of over 3,000 employees across operations in North America.
Make your dream career a reality. Its possible!
Hybrid Chicago based (3 Days In the Office)
Salesforce Business Analyst
The Salesforce Business Analyst will support the ongoing development of our technology platforms such as Salesforce.com deployments and analytics. The successful candidate will have a track record of successfully improving Force.com processes, adoption, dashboards, and reporting. The Salesforce Business Analyst will work closely with functional leaders, business units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes. This role is part analyst, technical project manager and administrator. The Business Analyst will be responsible for executing day-to-day support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
What Youll Do:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 325+ users
- Handle basic administrative functions using ServiceNow including user account maintenance (SSO, roles/profiles), reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and identify areas of improvement
- Help support Salesforce.com data feeds and integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with our Sales Ops management to establish suitable administrative, development, and change management processes
- Assist new user onboarding and development to grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Support business and technical requirements as needed
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the Salesforce development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Support user acceptance testing for new Salesforce functionality
- Document system processes and functions
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
What Youll Bring:
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to use visualization tools such as Tableau to support reporting and dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator in a 200+ user org
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 or ADM211) certified preferred
- Experience in Sales, Service, and Community (Experience) Clouds.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Collecting and analyzing data to improve business processes and/or identify opportunities
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
What Youll Receive:
At James Hardie, we recognize that our success depends on our people. We've worked hard to build a generous and competitive benefits program that demonstrates our commitment to our employees.
- Comprehensive low-cost co-pay Health Insurance; medical, dental, prescription, and vision insurance benefits for every 30+ hour full-time employee. Insurance starts on day one!
- 401(k) Retirement plan that will match 100% of employees saved dollars up to the first 6% of your salary
- Paid holidays, paid vacation including Jury Duty and bereavement leave
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
- Community Involvement & Sustainable Solutions - Fire Resistant Siding to Help Rebuild the Grizzly Flats Community | James Hardie
- And more
Apply now and come home to Hardie!
James Hardie Building Products Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, veteran's status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected by law.