|February 5, 2022
|Florham Park, NJ
APN Consulting has an immediate need for a direct client requirement:
Direct Client Requirement
Title: Salesforce BA
Locations: Conshohocken, PA, Charlotte NC
This is a Business Analyst position for Reporting/External feed technology solutions with the following responsibilities:
- Conduct requirements definition for insurance Salesforce solutions. Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to understand their business requirements, informational needs and data sources. Translate these business needs into clearly defined and documented detailed business requirements/ functional requirements inclusive of business use cases, process flows, data flows, traceability matrices as well as report mock-ups.
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements elicitation sessions, meetings, and presentations
- Lead review sessions for completed business/functional requirements with key business users focused on gaining consensus and final business approval.
- Participate in the development of User Acceptance Test planning documentation, including test plans and scripts, based on business and functional requirements.
- Facilitate UAT execution phase and work with business stakeholders and project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff.
- Assess production support and data issues encountered by end users and assist in problem resolution.
- Provide Salesforce processing subject matter expertise to the IT team throughout the project. Review development and test deliverables as needed.
- Conduct project planning and estimating efforts as needed.
- Travel as required, approximately 10% 15%.
8+ years of proven experience in business analysis including defining insurance business, functional and reporting requirements and conducting user acceptance testing for business-critical solutions in complex environments.
- 4+ years of Experience in Salesforce. Experience in Einstein Analytics/Tableau CRM is a plus.
- Insurance industry experience and knowledge with an understanding of the terminology, business functions (UW, Claims, Finance, Actuarial) and business processes.
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following lines of business (Commercial Auto, General Liability, Aviation, Workers Compensation, Property/Casualty)
- Detailed Salesforce processing knowledge and experience.
- Hands-on experience writing user stories is required.
- Experienced with formal SDLCs and business analysis methodologies, Working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards. Agile Methodology experience a plus.
- Experience using standard project and business tools including TFS, Rally, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must have experience working with various organizational units with a proven track record of working with IT and Business.
- Broad multi-disciplinary information technology familiarity with proven systems deployment experience.
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must have experience with using Salesforce for insurance or reinsurance.
- B.A / B.S degree
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) a plus but not required.