|Published||January 29, 2020|
- Responsible for working with platform owners and business partners to understand requirements and recommend design approaches to accomplish requirements and successful solutions.
- Drive delivery of the solution designs within architecture guidelines
- Demonstrate deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture
- Deliver on both tactical and strategic Salesforce solutions
- Help resolve and evaluate AppExchange products that would be beneficial for client
- Work with the architecture and ESB teams ensuring interfaces are aligned with business system standards
Qualifications / Skills
Experience in providing solutions architecture and delivery for SFDC applications. Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision-making, problem-solving and SFDC skills are required.
- Equivalent of 3-5 years of SFDC systems implementation experience preferred
- Salesfore.com Admin certification is required.
- SFDC Platform Developer 1 certification is preferred
- Ability to understand how to effectively translate to SFDC solutions including preparing high level design documents
- Very strong leadership and influence skills - proven ability to influence to meet project objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management.
- Solid ability to detail business processes and procedures
Experience in Salesforce and other technologies with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
- 8+ years of engineering and/or architecture experience (with Salesforce or non-Salesforce platforms)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using SFDC) preferred
- Experience with Propel (SFDC App Exchange partner) preferred
- Experience with SFDC Communities is preferred
- Experience with Heroku is preferred
- Solid understanding of the Apex development platform
- Solution development experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Evaluation of SFDC with 3rd party solutions
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Good understanding of software quality assurance standard methodologies and methodologies
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools
- Strong knowledge of Jira is preferred
Interested candidates should send a resume to the attention of Amrita Baliga at Interactive Business Systems ([Click Here to Email Your Resumé])
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.