|January 14, 2022
Consensus Cloud Solutions is looking for a highly qualified, highly motivated Salesforce Architect to work remotely in the US or Canada.
This role will be part of the Enterprise Applications team and will work closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service teams to provide solutions for Salesforce implementations and support Salesforce requirements, data migrations, enhancements, user setup etc. throughout the enterprise. The ideal candidate will be a leader with great track record of large complex Salesforce projects.
- Manage current Service Cloud and Sales Cloud environments while assisting with the vision and standards for new Salesforce.com solutions.
- Consult on architectural approach with product and development teams.
- Act as a lead for all Salesforce integrations and Salesforce administration.
- Responsible for business and functional analysis, project management and risk analysis.
- Develop and maintain custom data input screens, reports, dashboards, validation rules, and workflow.
- Maintain the functional areas of data management, accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, etc.
- Manage data migration and data cleansing from existing applications and spreadsheets into new Salesforce.com applications.
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Assist with the training of new and existing end users.
- Create, execute and maintain automated customer communications at various stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- Identify usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM, marketing, and sales operations.
- Assist in the design & implementation of APIs and web-based interfaces.
- Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
- Manage outsourced Salesforce.com implementation partners as required.
- Develop training materials and train users on Salesforce.com functionality.
- Work closely with business and outside vendors to provide the support for Consensus' business teams.
Job Requirements and Experience
- Over 10 years of experience in the IT industry with a minimum of 6 years as a salesforce lead and architect supporting over 500 users on an enterprise level.
- 6+ years hands-on experience in Salesforce development including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Communities.
- 5+ years of experience with custom configuration of Salesforce.
- Strong experience with writing Apex Triggers, Dataloader and custom code.
- Experience working with business and technology leaders to solve complex business and systems problems.
- Experience leading offshore teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to Multi-task and lead a project.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
For more information about Consensus Cloud Solutions, please visit https://consensus.com/.
About Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc.
Founded over 25 years ago as the global leader of digital cloud fax technology, Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc. is a stand-alone public company spinning off from J2 Global, Inc. Consensus Cloud Solutions leverages its technology heritage to move from simple digital documents to advanced healthcare standard HL7/FHIR for secure data transport as well as Natural Language Processing (NLP)/AI to convert unstructured to structured, analytics-ready documents helping users unveil information that is meaningful and actionable. The company’s interoperability suite of solutions offers a unified digital environment that optimizes workflows, provides real-time event notifications, on-demand patient query, direct secure messaging, universal APIs, NLP/AI, electronic signature and eFax HITRUST CSF Certified digital cloud faxing. With more than 11 million users worldwide Consensus Cloud Solutions leads the industry in interoperability solutions that create operational efficiencies and enhance communications. Visit consensus.com.
Consensus Cloud Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.
(Colorado only*) *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the salary compensation for this role when being hired into our office in Colorado. The salary range for this role is $160,000 to $180,000.