|February 15, 2022
Manhattan Based Health Plan that has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life for more than 30 years.
SalesForce Architect – Remote – 100% work from home
Business Hours – Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm EST
Covid Vaccination and Booster Required
Salary up to $170,000.00 with Generous Benefits!
The Salesforce Architect will lead efforts to adapt and Salesforce, offer support to our business and responsible for a wide variety of critical applications built on Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Architect will also provide oversight and responsibility for the performance and operation of the Salesforce Development team through management, leadership, and mentorship.
- Provide leadership in the overall Salesforce architecture, application design and development of the system.
- Possess a deep understanding of Salesforce products, as well as the customization and development possibilities.
- Has to architect solutions on Salesforce that are secure, scalable, and meet the business requirements
- Ensuring that the solution, and all customizations to the platform meet best practices
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product.
- Knowledgeable on all Salesforce offerings, sales cloud, service cloud, force.com, etc.
- Design documentation and best practice methodologies
- Create & deliver, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce, Vlocity and J2EE technologies.
- Has deep understanding of Salesforce Health Cloud and VLocity Healthcare Industry
- Working knowledge of Salesforce integration using MuleSoft
- Overseeing the delivery of the architect solution
- Organize the process for successful project delivery to the end users.
- Plan and manage the application deployment using Azure CD/CI pipeline.
- Review Salesforce capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within Salesforce.
- Study existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
- Oversee programming development and testing of interfaces according to the specifications.
- Help with on-going application maintenance.
- Mentor team members to use best practice and new technology needs.