|Published||February 29, 2020|
IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Good understanding of Salesforce Service/Sales/Communitiy/Health Cloud features
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce Lighting Framework
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practices around design and development.
- Must be able to lead and mentor the team in designing and review of code, guide and encourage the team to follow these best practices.
- Must be proficient in Salesforce.com and the related tools like Apex, Visualforce etc. along with other Advanced components of Visual force, Chatter API etc.
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Good understanding of API integration methodology (Rest and SOAP API knowledge is a must, Mulesoft knowledge is a plus)
- Good to have Salesforce Architect Certification
- Design software products for enterprise customers based on product strategy and road-map.
- Provide architectural blueprints to Engineering and Product Management Teams.
- Offer proposed design changes/suggestions to processes and products.
- Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs, architectures, and ultimately code;
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
- Lead the review process for software architecture documents.
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new solutions and improve existing ones
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects
- Ability to handle ambiguity and collaborate across multiple groups and disciplines
- Ability to manage multiple projects / tasks concurrently and drive them to successful completion
- Experience working with complex, high-transactional products is highly desirable.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Requirements Analysis and Application Governance.
- Provide guidance on functional solution architecture & design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, testing and education. Play the role of liaison between business stakeholders and technical experts.
- Review and correct project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce.com features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), certification preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of major solution architecture contributions in a large enterprise.
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives
- Design and create the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Understand business requirements and translate these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1111430