|January 4, 2022
|Fort Mill, SC
Hope you are doing great.
We have a long-term contract with our client matching your skills. If you are interested, please send us your resume. Referrals are sincerely appreciated.
Please find the Job Description below
Job Title: Salesforce Architect
Work Location: Fort Mill, SC
Must have skills:
· 9 + years of Salesforce experience. Experience working as a member of an agile delivery (Scrum or SAFe) team. Experience in testing, and defects management. Experience writing SQL queries to assist in validating test results. Salesforce Mobile experience a plus. Strong technical problem-solving and debugging skills. Retail/B2B Sales and Services experience a plus.
· Participate in Design and develop overall solution from data architecture perspective.
· Handle the high level design and technical dependencies.
· Work with customer lead Architect and business analyst for overall solution development, identify dependencies and resolve contingencies/issues, as necessary and appropriate.
· Strong in data modeling and data architecture, techniques to handle the migration.
· Act as the point of contact for customer for technical aspects; act as a bridge between offshore team and customer.
· Responsible for planning and availability of application infrastructure
· Responsible for all technical design documentation and delivery.