|Published||February 5, 2020|
|Job Type||Full-time Contract to Hire|
United Global Technologies seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Salesforce Solution Architect role to join our team in DC metro area. The Salesforce Solution Architect is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will work on full application architecture and development lifecycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in development work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build capabilities in Solution Architecture while serving our clients.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in Salesforce Implementation.
- Minimum nine (9) years of professional job-related experience with an Associate degree or seven (7) years with a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of five (5) years with a Master’s degree.
- Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations and prior staff positions in a Solution Architect role.
- Experience creating and delivering workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force and Visualforce.
- Possess strong knowledge of Salesforce functionality and configuration capabilities.
- Ability to lead Salesforce.com solution design efforts.
- Prior experience supporting an organization with CRM and multiple active Force.com.