|December 2, 2021
Salesforce Application Owner
Corporate Information Systems
25 Amica Way
Lincoln, RI 02865
Want to be on a team that’s building the future?
The feeling is mutual
Our Lincoln, RI office is seeking a Salesforce Application Owner who will be accountable for the assigned application, including the short and long term technical strategy for the application, operational readiness, appropriate documentation and alignment with teams around quality and integrity of development.
This position is eligible for 2 remote work days a week.
- Collaborate and communicate within the matrixed organizational structure.
- Oversee the day to day operational support for the application including:
- Overseeing the incident and major incident management process as well as approvals for code moving to production.
- Ensuring Salesforce meets or exceeds standards for performance and up-time.
- Partnering with Enterprise Cybersecurity to ensure application security standards are met.
- Partnering with IT Risk and Compliance to maintain effective internal controls and execution of risk and control procedures.
- Building relationships with the various Salesforce solution vendors.
- Creating and driving the short and long term Salesforce strategy while aligning with cross functional partners.
- Communicating and ensuring adherence to coding standards and best practices that are set by the Tech Strategy Office for all employees who are developing in the application.
- Ensuring technical documentation is up to date.
- Create and drive the short and long term application strategy while aligning with cross functional partners including:
- Managing relationships with business partners. This includes understanding long term business direction as well as how the production application is meeting business needs.
- Being aware of and driving to new technology, tools, automatic upgrades, integrations and overall direction.
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce and related applications features and functions, to provide recommendations for the best use of the platform.
- Being proactive about developing, encouraging, and implementing continuous process improvements.
- Aligning with the Tech Strategy Office to ensure direction works with the overall technical strategy.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience managing/coordinating projects and/or teams, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform. A minimum of 8 years of implementing Salesforce solutions. Financial Services Cloud knowledge desirable.
- Possess strong conflict-resolution skills, ability to take control of difficult situations, persevere even during resistance and setbacks with a focus on a successful outcome.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization, including senior leadership. Friendly, relates well to others, easy to approach and quickly builds relationships. Maintains a high level of diplomacy and the ability to see and rationalize multiple points of view.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and proactive in following up.
- Highly adaptable, with a continuous improvement mindset and an ability to support and drive change.
- Agile experience, preferably with Program Increment Planning and Agile Release trains.
- Hold, actively pursuing, or willing to pursue relevant Salesforce certifications, as well as ITIL certification.
Perks and Benefits:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Generous leave programs including paid parental bonding leave
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous retirement benefits
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, ethnicity, age, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, mental condition, military status, genetic information or any other class protected by law. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.