|January 6, 2024
|Newtown Square, PA
Your career starts now. We are looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we are passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nations leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we would like to hear you.
Headquartered in Newtown Square, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services.
Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The Application Architect / Technical Leadwill provide hands-on development leadership to technical implementations of strategic multi-million dollar initiatives in Provider Engagement team.Function as senior technical lead to develop Salesforce based applications. Interpret Business Requirements and Functional Specifications in the delivery of software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations.Design, develop, test, and implement thoughtful and cost-effective solutions and applications in support of AmeriHealth Caritas business needs. Interface with various departments in the organization including Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Application development and Business teams and provide technical leadership to development teams.Function as a Salesforce Applications solution lead to effectively interface with leadership team in both IS and Business organizations
- Lead the design, development and implementation of Salesforce (Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Community Cloud, etc.) applications integrating with on-prem and external vendor solutions.
- Develop Salesforce solutions using Lightning Components, Apex Language, SOQL, and Visual Force Pages.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce using various integration concepts - Auth token types and token management, certificates and cert store, Service Interface design concepts, REST Service development and integration.
- Address the day-to-day IS operations for the CRM platform including:
oChange/Release management activities including DevOps (CI/CD) and Operational Readiness functions. Use tools such as Jenkins, Salesforce DX and SonarQube
oAdministration of all non-production environments inclusive of platform & user provisioning and data refreshing.
o24X7 Support activities for Production environments including administration, production incident resolution.
oMonitoring and Managing Capacity, Performance and Backups including planning/forecasting these needs.
oSupport security requirements including any kind of required security certification.
- Work collaboratively with architecture team to ensure alignment of the solution with enterprise architecture direction.
- Working with Application and Data Architecture teams, design and implement API first driven integrated solutions.
- Develop in agile development methodology including user stories, continuous integration and test-driven development.
- Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Analyzes and reduces complex problems into simple, manageable components.
- Translate Business Requirements and/or Functional Specifications into technical solutions.
- Develops technical design specifications.
- Participate in and/or lead code reviews.
- Mentor and coach Salesforce technical development team.
- Establish best practices, standards, tools to optimize design and development.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Five (5) to eight (8) years' experience in implementing Salesforce application and CRM solutions in Healthcare industry in customer facing area with clear understanding of the Salesforce platform capabilities, limits and latest technical offerings.Having a clear understanding of security, scalability, maintainability of solution design and development needs.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience as Salesforce Development Lead, leading technical development teams in implementing full end-to-end Salesforce solutions integrated with on-prem solutions.
- Five (5) to eight (8) years' experience building and delivering web applications using RESTful and SOAP-based web services integration, experience building and delivering Salesforce solutions, experience delivering within an Agile and Waterfall mixed methodology, with Object Oriented Programming or functional programming, database concepts, solving problems within high-performance, real-time, distributed systems.
- Experience in Agile development methodology including product backlog, sprint backlog, user stories, continuous integration, Test Driven Development and in Agile tools.
- Experience in Healthcare Payer /Provider /Member - preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At AmeriHealth Caritas, everyone can feel valued, supported, and comfortable to be themselves. Our commitment to equity means that all associates have a fair opportunity to achieve their full potential. We put these principles into action every day by acting with integrity and respect. We stand together to speak out against injustice and to break down barriers to support a more inclusive and equitable workplace. Celebrating and embracing the diverse thoughts and perspectives that make up our workforce means our company is more vibrant, innovative, and better able to support the people and communities we serve.
We keep our associates happy so they can focus on keeping our members healthy.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package
Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays and volunteer events, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents on Day 1, 401(k) Tuition reimbursement and more.