|January 12, 2022
This person is a key participant in advancing the Salesforce implementation within Labcorp Diagnostics. This person will provide leadership and scrum coordination within a modified Agile framework as well as work with end users to gather requirements, and lead prioritization decisions within the project. * Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Utilizing JIRA and project management tools and methods, work closely with the SFDC Admin and technical team to meet deadlines and work around project constraints to design and develop the system, as changes and issues arise.
- Gather and synthesize end user requirements and maintain product backlog of requested enhancements.
- Act as Scrum Master for development sprints.
- Manage release plans and release communications.
- Maintain backlog, perform backlog grooming and lead sprint prioritization discussions.
- Provide input into future phases of the Salesforce implementation including adjacent applications, add-ons, feature enhancements.
- Facilitate prioritization, planning, testing and documentation.
- Contribute to the detailed design and technology selection, especially Salesforce apps and features, providing inputs from their expertise, such as technology alignment and fit, best practices, and feasibility.
- Compose and contribute to the set of artifacts needed to communicate Salesforce technical information for both the current team and future maintenance work.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and be an excellent communicator Requirements Bachelor's degree with a SFDC Admin certification Preferred Project Management, Agile or Scrum certifications.
- Prior experience in a scrum master or project management role
- Familiarity with Scrum, Agile or Modified Agile methodologies
- At least 3 years direct experience implementing Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud using Lightning Experience
- Preferred Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
- Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong understanding of English language
- Bachelors degree required