|November 30, 2023
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining the vision for the AppExchange product as per the AppExchange product life cycle
- Develop, package, and test the AppExchange product app
- Prepare App for AppExchange Security review
- Interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs to develop the product continuously.
- Develop end-to-end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using Apex, Visualforce pages, Flows, Aura, and Lightning components.
- Develop integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth, and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins, and ANT
- Analyze current state business processes and Identify ways to utilize SFDC to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling rapidly.
- Execute projects applying Agile Scrum and Agile SaFE methodologies for faster and iterative delivery.
- Partner with platform manager to identify, evaluate and execute projects meeting business and product team's goals and requirements.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree and experience.
- Have 5+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce development.
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients & vendors.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Advanced Developer, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder,
- Experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics or any other CRM is added advantage
- Excellent oral, technical, and written communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial setting are essential.
Demonstrated experience in:
- Software development and testing methodologies, practices, and tools.
- Working with teams spread across multiple geographic locations
- Problem-solving techniques and tools.
- Team leadership skills, practices, and behaviors
- The analysis of business processes, workflow, data analysis, and modeling.