|Published||January 29, 2020|
|Location||King of Prussia, PA|
The Salesforce Analyst performs Salesforce administration and configuration tasks as well as analysis, requirement gathering, testing, and documentation of client business processes and Salesforce products.
If you have excellent documentation and analytic skills combined with business expertise let’s talk!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform analysis of business needs and requirements for use in application design, configuration, and development
- Document client business requirements, specifications, training materials, and other project support documentation.
- Under supervision and direction, customize clients’ orgs, including but not limited to
- User set up and org configuration
- Page layouts, fields, tabs
- Perform data migration, data cleansing and backup as well as a unit and integration testing
- Create high-value reports and dashboards
- Set up workflow automation
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Identify personas and support multiple business users globally.
- Identify process improvements and recommend system changes in support of clients’ business needs.
- Provide end-user training including supporting material and documentation.
- Research, recommend and implement Salesforce-based solutions including third-party applications to enhance business processes.
- Maintain superior knowledge of Salesforce clouds, products, functionality and releases.