|February 13, 2022
Salesforce Administrator/Project Manager
As a Salesforce Administrator/Project Manager, it is this role’s responsibility to assist in the defining of the CRM’s vision and roadmap, and ensure Salesforce CRM projects are evaluated, prioritized and are delivered on time. This individual leads SFDC project meetings and well as operates as a liaison with organizational stakeholders. Responsibilities also include working with management to develop and implement strategies focusing on adoption and change management and continuously evaluating and implementing new features, reports and dashboards to help facilitate customer engagement.
What you'll be doing:
• Propose designs & development and maintenance of processes and tools to support internal & external customer service levels and operational KPIs are met
• Provides technical support on set up & Implementation of new customer and services engagements
• Provides timely communication and escalation issues and works resolutions
• Support implementation and drive documentation and reporting of key metrics and results
What we are looking for:
● Salesforce ADM-201 Certification (preferred)
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
● Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
● Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
● Works independently
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud experience (must be self-sufficient and able to manage complex Salesforce tasks/projects without any assistance) with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What's in it for you:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
78,300.00 - $100,071.84
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.