|July 12, 2022
|New York, NY
* NEW YORK AND SURROUNDING AREAS *
* Understand business needs and translate them into functional user requirements
* Implement new enhancements including the creation of custom fields or objects, process automation, and/or data mapping.
* Work with our BA & QA team members to determine testing & release strategy.
* Identify opportunities for redesign, development, and enhancement of current processes; make recommendations for process improvements and work with the members of the team working on Salesforce.com development to establish a delivery plan.
* When partnering with Information Technology (IT) teams to release SF.com changes, act as liaison between IT and SF.com users to refine requirements, pursue open questions, determine technical design, and proactively communicate with SF.com users as necessary
* Ensure coordinated Deployment Process in partnership with IT teams or members of the SF.com team to reinforce high integrity (few bugs/missing steps) in each production release.
* Support the evaluation, implementation, and adoption of integrated applications connected to SF.com.
* Develop methods to monitor Salesforce.com data after each release to ensure that the anticipated processes are working as expected and coordinate across teams if issues are identified.
* Develop and deliver training materials for new users and new features, enhancements, or changes to the system.
* Act as Tier 2 support of issues that are surfaced to the Salesforce Team or where the teams need subject matter expertise.
Bachelor's degree required
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and presentations skills.
* Incentive compensation planning and calculation experience is a plus * Experience working with a subscription and/or membership business model is preferred.
* Strong organization and problem-solving skills are a must.
* Ability to efficiently manage daily responsibilities and prioritize duties.
* A driven, self-motivated professional who is willing and able to take on additional responsibility.
* Minimum of 4 years professional working experience with 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
* Salesforce Administrator certification required
* Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
* Ability to understand complex requirements and assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com including all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform best practices and functionality with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
* Experience working with large amounts of data and using Salesforce data management tools such as Data Loader and Data Import Wizard required.
- provided by Dice