|February 20, 2022
Kforce has a client in need of a Salesforce Administrator for a direct-hire role in Tulsa, OK. This role will have some flexibility to work from home, but requires some onsite work. Salesforce Developers will also be considered. This position will work with technology teams, as well as internal customers, to develop and administer Salesforce for the company.
Duties may include:
- In this role, the Salesforce Administrator will be ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- The Salesforce Administrator will be importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards