|March 24, 2022
Salesforce Administrator - Denver - Remote $65 - $105/hr
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience with Salesforce Administration and be able to establish and lead the 'go-to-market' operations, which are scalable and efficient for the growing Salesforce platform. If you are seeking a new opportunity to combine your appetite for problem-solving with cross-functional collaboration in leading the growth of a business, all while delivering great customer experience..consider applying!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the ongoing system administration: profiles, security, workflow rules, fields & custom objects, etc.
- Work alongside a team of motivated Salesforce professionals
- Improve the sales productivity through the correct implementation of business projects
- Train end users on new updates, features, and functionality
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Salesforce administration experience and other Operations administration preferred
- Salesforce certifications are highly necessary
- Proven ability with Salesforce declarative capabilities; Apex experience is a 'must have'
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate teamwork cross-functionally throughout business for fruitful solutions
If you feel like you can excel in this role, then we'd like to hear from you. To be considered, send a resume [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We work with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering their next Salesforce Contract Role either now, or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or +1 (480) 530-2079