|February 9, 2024
Who We Are:
Angel Oak Capital Advisors is an investment management firm focused on providing compelling fixed income investment solutions for its clients. Backed by a value-driven approach, Angel Oak Capital seeks to deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns through a combination of stable current income and price appreciation. Our experienced investment team seeks the best opportunities in fixed income with a specialization in mortgage-backed securities, other areas of structured credit, and corporate credit.A highly entrepreneurial organization that embraces a strong service-based culture, Angel Oak was named a Top 150 Workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution the past six years.
The candidate will support the ongoing enhancement of data and Salesforce primarily within the firm's Sales organization. Streamlining workflow, tracking of sales activity and the distillation of large data sets into actionable insights will be a critical component of the role's success. Additionally, efficient execution of day-to-day salesforce administrator functions will also be essential.
- Serve as a primary system administrator for the Salesforce application with ~60 users
- Handle day-to-day administrator functions, including user account setup and maintenance, customization of configurations, views, reports, and dashboards, automations, data validation, troubleshooting
- Administer 3rd party applications (integrated with Salesforce)
- Work with leaders, subject matter experts, and users in the valuation, scope, completion and documentation of new development projects
- Effectively act as a liaison between users and vendors
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Develop tools and resources for the sales teams to track sales activity and help prospecting
- Analyze data sets and summarize into digestible report mediums/presentations (Excel, PowerPoint) that enable decision making and sales activity
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- Minimum one year of direct hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator (Lightning) with an emphasis on data analysis
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce functionality and best practices
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical stakeholders and summarize large data sets
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Strong data management abilities (data integrity, duplicates, merging)
- Demonstrated track record of enabling sales organizations to drive growth through data analytics
- Salesforce Administrator Certifications (ADM201C, ADM211)
- Experience working with Salesforce Pardot (Account Engagement)
- Experience in finance or asset management
- Experience with Broadridge SalesVision, Distribution Insights Sales Analytics and Market Analytics, DocuSign, CRM Analytics, Salesforce Maps, and Salesforce Shield
- Experience with coding languages (SQL, Python)
- Experience with Flow, Process Builder, Workflow Rules and APEX
NOTE:These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job.It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
Angel Oak Capital Advisors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.