|Published||January 29, 2020|
|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
First American Payment Systems is seeking a Salesforce Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to help design, refine, code, test and implement processes in Salesforce across our entire business - from sales to production and how we interact with our clients. Your focus will be on delivering results that can be implemented quickly and used by our 100+ person team and our hundreds of clients.
We love trying new things and seeing what works, pushing the envelope to deliver the best customer and team experience possible. You need to bring your “A game”. What you build will be used, and your impact will be significant.
- Management of each instances database on the Salesforce.com platform for all organization users. Updating, deduping and managing contacts and accounts.
- Perform daily administration of the Salesforce CRM platform
- Manage overall system configuration in Salesforce.
- Assist Customer Support in training and expertise requests for SFDC related case escalations and train staff in learning and using Salesforce including process documentation
- Assist partner team with development of training/enablement needs for partner program around SFDC expertise.
- Ability to simplify processes from a user perspective and communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Keep up-to-date with any new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Manage Custom Reports, Dashboards, Fields, Objects and Triggers
- Troubleshoot issues within the system and previously created custom fields, objects and triggers
- Manage system configurations and customizations
- Define, communicate, and manage the release / enhancement process to develop and implement new applications and updates to the system
- Provide intricate support organization across multiple channels within the enterprise
- Partner with business unit leaders to leverage system accordingly to achieve monthly and quarterly strategic goals
- Work collaboratively with other departments to creatively develop processes and procedures