|February 13, 2024
At Cast & Crew, we've empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies - we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production's best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About Cast & Crew
We grew from a modest small business in 1976 to be the premiere provider of entertainment technology and solutions, staying true to our mission of modernizing content production and leading the digital transformation within the industry. Our cloud-based solutions and industry expertise help streamline the entire production lifecycle and have revolutionized how content is made. We now have a global workforce across a host of storied brands, spanning all areas of produced and live entertainment, from film, television, streaming, to advertising, live events, and short-form.
About the Role
The Salesforce Administrator will play a vital role within our Salesforce Support Team. We are seeking a proactive individual that can help continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gather requirements, design scalable best practice solutions, and effectively meet the demanding needs of the Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively on Lightning Platform with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Experience Cloud, and be highly proficient in configuring within the lightning platform using flow builder and other Salesforce configuration tools.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, best practices, and can effectively support our current setup and our business objectives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
This is a varied technical and business facing role, with the following responsibilities:
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, milestones, assignment rules, approval processes, custom objects, lightning record pages, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, custom metadata, mobile administration, reports and dashboards
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Sandbox environment management
- DevOps/release management experience
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform solutions
- Create roadmaps and set priorities, working closely with Salesforce manager and stakeholders
- Own the communication of platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Daily user support Issues for a community of over 400 users
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- Ongoing user training
- Technical and business documentation
- Management of integrated applications including but not limited to Okta, OwnBackup, Five9, zAgile, Cloudingo and Conga
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Salesforce Certifications (Administrator or Advanced Administrator)
- Expertise in Salesforce best practices across the platform, including third party applications
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Administration
- 5+ years of experience in computer software admin/development in a company environment
- Experience in implementation and configuration of Sales, Service, Marketing and Experience Cloud
- Excellent ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Must be able to support users in a "helpdesk-like" environment as well as in a project based one
- Regularly evaluate new Salesforce features and third-party solutions and explain benefits and risks
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong project and process background
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Must be able to work in a fast pace with high level of accuracy
- Must be a fast learner
- Background in client account management, with a focus on the Entertainment sector (Major Studios preferred - big plus)
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary - Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Compensation is commensurate with various factors including, but not limited to, relevant experience, qualifications, skills, training, licensure, certifications, geographic cost of labor, and other business and organizational needs. Compensation range for candidates in other locations may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
The compensation range for this position is:
$100,000 - $115,000 USD
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.