|February 13, 2024
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority. We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman's terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- User support tickets
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- New user and ongoing user training
- Technical documentation
- Working with integrated applications including [Gearset, Own, DocuSign, Asset360, etc]
- Model behaviors that support the company's common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Legally permitted to work int he US
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years' of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelor's/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
401(k) and Flexible Spending Accounts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Videos To Watch