|February 5, 2024
Truliant's mission is to improve lives by putting our members first, providing great service and straightforward financial solutions. Our core values of Member Focus, Service, Guidance, Relationships, and Community define how we interact with members to fulfill our mission of improving lives and providing a foundation on which we conduct ourselves.
Our Promise to Our Teammates: Truliant strives to provide all teammates with an enjoyable place to work where they feel valued, empowered and rewarded for all that they do.
This position is remote within our NC, SC, VA footprint. Although this position is primarily remote, there are occasional
events and meetings that may require you to work on-site at one of our Truliant locations.
Purpose of the Job
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for leveraging expert knowledge of Truliant's Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform to support the Vice President of Member Success & Loyalty in executing the CRM strategic roadmap. This role is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and integration of the Financial Service and Marketing Cloud platforms and will serve as the point of contact for overall Salesforce development, issue management, support liaison, and reporting needs. The Salesforce Administrator is expected to act as an internal champion and product owner for Salesforce to confront complex operational and technology challenges with a high level of ownership, visibility, and responsibility.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manages the implementation and ongoing utilization of the Salesforce platform aligning efforts to stakeholder needs and ensuring a positive rewarding experience for our front, middle, and back office team members.
- Provides technical and strategic thought leadership on all Salesforce-related custom engineering/development activities.
- Facilitates cross-functional team collaboration to optimize service delivery by developing, enhancing, and maintaining workflows that enable the organization to deliver scalable and competitively better experiences to members and staff within desired timelines.
- Collaborates with marketing teams to improve internal visibility of member communications and support a wide variety of promotional initiatives through the Marketing Cloud platform.
- Collaborates with data analytics to guide business unit leadership in designing and building data dashboards specific to their role(s) needs and desired key performance indicators.
- Designs and implements effective business processes and workflows - creating and customizing standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules.
- Conducts unit testing, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshoots integrations or APIs prior and post deployment.
- Proactively seeks out, identifies, and implements system changes to support business needs, usability, data collection and process simplification.
- Maintains system security and integrity regarding all user information. This includes updates, adding or removing licenses, reassigning profile information, designing, creating, and maintaining roles and hierarchies, and monitoring usage and storage.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems within the Salesforce environment.
- Ensures successful integration and data exchange between Salesforce and external services, providers, or platforms.
- Assesses the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all interconnected upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Trains users and other trainers on new and existing features within Salesforce.
- Expected to continuously engage with Saleforce.com user groups and training programs to continuously expand administration knowledge and achieve relevant certifications.
- Assists with vendor management duties and tasks.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with other tasks and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be goal oriented and focused on optimization, while still managing daily activities.
- Demonstrates the standards and principles of member experience in every interaction with internal and external customers, associates, and stakeholders. Incorporate the high-performance behaviors of teamwork, leading by example, and service in every facet of work.
- Must have expert knowledge and a demonstrated understanding of credit union/retail banking operations, sales and service delivery environments, as well as understanding the underlying technologies supporting those business processes.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to improve the process and/or the data to better meet the business need.
- Must have strong knowledge and performance history of sales, service or marketing administration, including needs based sales in a financial services environment
- Demonstrate excellent proactive problem-solving capabilities with the ability to research issues, summarize findings, and make meaningful recommendations - particularly when engaging with key stakeholders on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written; excellent listening and questioning skills; proven ability to reach an audience through effective and clear presentations
- High level of technological literacy, with an acumen for quickly learning new technologies.
- Must be able to explain complex concepts, options, and trade-offs in easy terms
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, flexible, compassionate
- Must have ability to develop training materials for corporate use
- Must be detail oriented, well organized and have supreme time management skills
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently in fast paced and complex business environment under minimal supervision
- Must have strong PC skills, with proficiency of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Must be able to work in a general office environment
- Must be flexible and able to shift resources and priorities as required
- Should possess a strong commitment to providing excellent service to Truliant's members, both internal and external
- Occasional standing, walking, bending, and stooping required
- Must be able to sit at a desk for moderate periods of time and use a computer
- Must be able to moderately lift or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds
Education and Background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years' experience in the financial services or related sales/marketing industry required
- Experience leading, managing, or significantly contributing to corporate projects required
- 2+ years' Salesforce.com administration experience preferred
- Must obtain Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator within first six months of employment of the role.
If you have a passion for member service and would like to invest in a meaningful career with opportunity for growth, we encourage you to apply to Truliant!
As a member of the Truliant family, you will enjoy the following full time benefits:
- No-cost employee Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Prescription benefits (including mail order)
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching
- Retirement/pension plan
- Paid community involvement volunteers hours
- Paid group life Insurance
- Teammate loan discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Wellness program
- Teledoc (physician video conferencing)
- Onsite fitness facilities or health club reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Medical flexible spending account
- Dependent care flexible spending account