|January 21, 2024
|San Antonio, TX
It's a great feeling to work for a company that does so much good for others around the world!
Academic Req: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field or a minimum of 2 yrs experience
Work experience: 2 years experience as a SalesForce Administrator
Critical Action Items & Measurable Deliverables:
- Proven experience in Salesforce support.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce functionality, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to think critically and find effective solutions.
- Strong customer service orientation, with the ability to communicate effectively and empathetically with users.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Salesforce certifications, such as Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator are preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Here at FirstDay Foundation, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. Please feel free to apply for this position even if your work experience and education do not align perfectly with every requirement for this job description. You may very well be the perfect candidate for this role or other ones that we have open. Thank you for your interest in joining our mission!
FirstDay Foundation, is committed to following immunization recommendations produced by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). As such, our company policy requires that all employees must receive a COVID vaccination and an annual Influenza vaccination or obtain an approved exemption from FirstDay Foundation, as a medical or religious accommodation. This is a condition of employment, and all new hires will be responsible for providing proof.
FirstDay Foundation, is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of FirstDay Foundation, not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignments, benefits, layoff, and termination.
English (United States)
If you like to work with people that believe they can make a difference in the world, this is the company for you!
It our policy to provide equal employment opportunity and treat all employees equally regardless of age, race, creed/religion, color, national origin, immigration status or citizenship status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, sex/gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, genetic information or genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, partnership status, victim of domestic violence, sexual or other reproductive health decisions, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Click here to view the "EEO is the law" poster