|December 30, 2023
Who We Are: It all starts with purpose.
We are a purpose-driven nonprofit with a dynamic staff culture.
With a meaningful purpose, motivated staff, and excellent benefits, working here is sure to put (or hopefully keep!) a smile on your face. The ADA's headquarters is located just steps from Chicago's Magnificent Mile and is easily accessible by public transportation. With more than 400 colleagues, the ADA Staff are some of the most talented people in the Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Maryland areas!
We have been named as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune in both 2019 and 2021 - come join our team!
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for maintaining, configuring, and enhancing our Salesforce platform, acting as a bridge between stakeholders and technical teams to provide configuration and user support.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of IT experience, including 2 years as a Salesforce Administration in a midsize organization (team of 2-4), or 5 years with Associate/technical degree or 7 years in lieu of a degree
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration (Experience Cloud preferred)
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building, and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in a remote/hybrid workplace
- Active in the Salesforce community and knowledgeable in Lightning, with significant knowledge of the Salesforce Platform as an Administrator
- Solid understanding of software development (agile), adjacent systems, and infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability in Salesforce automations (such as Flow)
- Knowledgeable in importing data and generating Salesforce reports & dashboards
- Able to perform Salesforce upgrades and implementations in a growing environment
- Translate business requirements into functional business configurations and solutions
- Creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Proficiency in the Salesforce, MS Office Suite, and DevOps tools such as Copado
Nice to Have:
- A knack for influencing a large organization and thriving in a team
- Completed a Salesforce Administrator certification
Just a few of the benefits offered to employees:
- Promotes Work/Life Balance
- Hybrid Work Schedule (2 days onsite/3 days from home)
- Health insurance/ dental reimbursement plan
- Ample Paid time off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Student Loan Refinance
- 2 days off to work at a charity event of your choice
The American Dental Association is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. The American Dental Association is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)