|December 5, 2023
|North Charleston, SC
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) is seeking a Salesforce Administrator / Database Design Engineer to join the existing SRC Cloud Services Integration Team (CSIT), which is currently working with multiple DoD customers providing Salesforce configuration, development, and integration support.
PRIMARY DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configures features such as process flows, user roles/permissions, system reports and dashboards, and digital experiences/communities
- Uses experience in requirements definition, quality assurance testing, and the development of training and user documentation
- Participates in the day-to-day administration and user support of multiple Salesforce organizations for numerous DoD customers
- Utilizes strong written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with external vendors and Government customers; periodic travel required
- Operates in a hybrid office versus remote situation, which may change according to customer requirements
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with zero to two years of work experience
- One year of Salesforce administration experience
- Experience configuring features such as process flows, user roles/permissions, system reports/dashboards, and digital experiences/communities
- Experience performing quality assurance testing for iterative development cycles
- Experience creating, documenting, and updating system training and user documentation
- Ability to define then implement customer needs and requirements
- Ability to support day-to-day administration and user support tasking across multiple communities and customers
- Interpersonal skills that augment performance within a team environment
- Currently hold or immediately eligible to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
DESIRED SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification greatly desired
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service tools such as CRM Analytics, Tableau, Einstein, Power BI/Automate, DocuSign, and/or S-Docs is a plus
- Previous Risk Management Framework (RMF) support experience is a bonus
- Experience developing Standard Operating Procedures and Technical Documents
- Ability to effectively communicate technical work to a variety of audiences through verbal and written methods
SRC IS A CONTRACTOR FOR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR A U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE AT THE SECRET LEVEL
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology and engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. For positions requiring a security clearance, selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We strongly believe in the abundance of differences among individuals. We value different points of view and appreciate diverse perspectives. We truly believe this is what makes our organization inclusive and more responsive to the needs of our diverse customers.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Scientific Research Corporation endeavors to make www.scires.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING