|December 2, 2023
Appcast is the global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising technology and services. With advanced technology, unmatched market data and a team of the industry's best recruitment marketers, Appcast's technology and services manage job advertising annually for enterprise clients across industries. Headquartered in Lebanon, N.H. with offices in the U.S., Canada and Europe. Appcast is part of the Stepstone group, a leading digital recruitment platform that connects companies with the right talent and helps people find the right job.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the efficient administration, configuration, and ongoing improvement of our Salesforce environment. Your role is integral to ensuring the platform meets the needs of our sales and customer support teams, as well as contributing to the success of the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and gather requirements for Salesforce customization.
- Configure and customize Salesforce to meet business needs, including creating custom fields, objects, workflows, and validation rules.
- Maintain and optimize data integrity, ensuring clean and accurate records.
- Provide ongoing support and training to Salesforce users, ensuring they are proficient in using the platform.
- Address user questions, issues, and requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Regularly conduct system maintenance, including updates, patches, and system enhancements.
- Identify and implement process improvements to streamline operations and improve user experience.
- Manage data imports and exports, including data cleansing, deduplication, and data migration efforts.
- Develop and maintain data quality standards and best practices.
- Create and maintain custom reports, dashboards, and analytical tools to provide insights into the sales and customer support activities.
- Assist in generating ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Collaborate with IT and development teams to manage integrations with other systems.
- Evaluate and implement AppExchange solutions to enhance Salesforce capabilities.
- Work to unify our data across the organization so that data is consistent from one system to another and can flow seamlessly across environments.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator, with a deep understanding of the platform's features and capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Lightning Experience and Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) is a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices in data management and data security.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification (ADM 201 or equivalent) is a strong plus.
Appcast recognized as one of Inc Magazine's "Best Workplaces" for 2021 & 2022!
- We're the best at what we do. We're the global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising. With advanced technology, unmatched market data and a team of the industry's best recruitment marketers.
- We have an amazing culture driven by great people. Headquartered in Lebanon, N.H. with offices in the U.S., Canada and Europe, Appcast is part of the Stepstone group. To better understand our company culture, read Our Story and check out Working at Appcast on our website.
- We take care of our employees. We're dedicated to creating an inviting environment where individuals from diverse backgrounds can thrive and develop. We believe in providing competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, ensuring our team can support their loved ones and one another. We enjoy fostering a sense of community through dedicated employee networks, fun gatherings, delicious food, and even welcoming furry friends into our workspace. We live our values each day including volunteering and giving back to our communities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Appcast is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Videos To Watch