|October 12, 2023
|New York, NY
As a member of the Global Advertising Sales Operations team, the Salesforce Administrator role located in NYC will lead CRM planning, delivery and improvements for the Advertising Sales team. The role will help define and deliver on the strategic vision for Salesforce and related sales tools.
The Salesforce Administrator role requires a dedicated focus on Sales Process, Analysis, Strategy, Communication, Partnership and Leadership. The role demands an exceptional understanding of all selling roles and an ability to translate the above core focus areas into the appropriate sales workflow.
- Partner with sales management and technology to develop the Salesforce roadmap.
- Solve business problems by working with a developer to customize the Salesforce Platform.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards within Salesforce and Tableau.
- Provide training and ongoing support to sales in the use of CRM and other sales tools.
- Monitor adherence to the sales process as viewed via CRM and ensure accuracy.
- Respond to sales teams on day-to- day revenue inquiries.
- Participate in ad hoc strategic projects as required.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of Salesforce experience preferably with a B2B sales team.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce and analytics (Wave/Einstein).
- Working knowledge of Tableau.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation and ability to work in a team environment.
- Proactive, with a "can do" attitude and the ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment.
Reasonable accommodation: Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets. Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line and provide a brief description of the type of assistance you need. This inbox will not be monitored for application status updates.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $200,000
We recognize that attracting the best talent is key to our strategy and success as a company. As a result, we aim for flexibility in structuring competitive compensation offers to ensure we are able to attract the best candidates. The quoted salary range represents our good faith estimate as to what our ideal candidates are likely to expect, and we tailor our offers within the range based on the selected candidate's experience, industry knowledge, location, technical and communication skills, and other factors that may prove relevant during the interview process.
Pay-for-performance is a key element in our strategy to attract, engage, and motivate talented people to do their best work. Similarly to salary, for bonus eligible roles, targets are set based on a variety of factors including competitive market practice.
For benefits eligible roles, in addition to cash compensation, the company provides a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package, with a variety of physical health, retirement and savings, caregiving, emotional wellbeing, transportation, and other benefits, including "elective" benefits employees may select to best fit the needs and personal situations of our diverse workforce..