|Published||July 21, 2023|
|Location||Oklahoma City, OK|
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Salesforce Administrator who will design and code functional programs and applications, producing fully functional software applications according to requirements. As a Salesforce Administrator, you play a key role in serving our clients and team members.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
- Ensure consistent alignment of Sales and Marketing to optimize the sales process with a focus on improving and evolving a qualified lead process, distribution, and management.
- Provide Sales and Marketing with accurate reporting on the organization's key performance indicators on a consistent basis including actionable steps to improve the experience delivered to current and future customers
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201) certification required
- Salesforce.com Advanced Admin (ADM211) certification preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.