|Published||July 21, 2023|
About the Role:
As a Salesforce Administrator on our Technical Operations team, you will be responsible for day to day oversight of Pushpay's Salesforce.com and additional integrated tech stack. Responsibilities include: configuring Salesforce.com to business requirements, providing best practice recommendations and implementing functionality for a range of internal project stakeholders. You will work closely with Operations leadership, business analysts, support administrators, internal stakeholders and the larger Business Operations team including Salesforce developers and Salesforce system administrators within a fast-growing environment to ensure core systems are built for scale and delivery of key insights.
Ranked number 14 by Seattle Business Magazine in the 'Washington's 100 Best Companies to Work For' list in the large companies category; and named as one of BuiltIn Seattle's 'Best Places to Work'
Benefits and Compensation
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 70%+ employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for dependents
- 401K match
- Flexible / remote working program
- 12 paid company holidays
- 15 days PTO to start, increases with tenure and seniority.
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Colorado: $73,800 - $85,280 / year
California: $75,000 - $97,000 / year
New York, NY: $82,000 - $97,000 / year
Seattle, WA: $83,700 - $96,720 / year
Texas: $76,500 - $88,400 / year
Other states: comp varies by location
The following states are approved as remote work locations for this position: AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, MD, MI, MO, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA.
All other states are not in consideration for this role at this time.
What You'll Do:
- Hands-on configuration of Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes
- Scaling internal systems to support multiple areas of the business including Customer Success & Processing along with many other departments internally.
- Day-to-day management of Salesforce.com and related systems; systems may vary depending on the supporting department. You will be responsible for being a primary and secondary expert on additional tooling that interacts with Salesforce.
- Partnership with business leadership to drive efficiency through tooling and business process automation.
- Designing and configuring Salesforce and integrated tools against business requirements
- Testing configuration and code developed by others on your team
- Following SDLC best practices, including design reviews, standardized deployment plans, and rollback plans
- Ensure reporting is created and structured for our Senior Leadership Team.
- Provide guidance and coaching to our Support Administrators.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong communication, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Hands on experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with integrated Operations tooling such as: omni channel, docusign, drawloop, demandtools, skilljar, etc
- Experience with any of the following tools is a nice to have: G Suite, Slack, Atlassian's Confluence and JIRA
Education and Experience:
- 2-4 years of Salesforce.com Administration
- Saleforce.com Administrator Certification or equivalent related experience
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification (preferred)
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. Facility is a normal office environment with variation of temperature and lighting.
Pushpay is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Pushpay, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Pushpay helps organizations and communities come to gather& stay connected, strengthening community, connection, and belonging through our suite of mobile apps, management software, and giving technology. Our 550 Pushpay teammates support 10,000+ customers as they drive social good. In the 2021 financial year we were honored to process US $6.9 billion in charitable giving. We're growing fast, including an exciting acquisition in 2021, and we need driven talent. Join Pushpay and grow with us!