|Published||May 27, 2023|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
· The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for delivering configurable, high-quality Salesforce-based technology solutions for our business stakeholders in a cost-effective manner, at agreed-upon service levels, as well as ensuring the ongoing support and administration of the Salesforce platform.
· This role is expected to work closely with the rest of the Information Technology team (IT) and participate in every stage of the development lifecycle, from analysis and design through testing, release and maintenance while adhering to current Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
· Works with business personnel to identify ways to improve process execution and achieve strategy using Salesforce and related technology.
· Reviews Salesforce.com and related technology release notes and education publications, and advocates for features that drive value to both the business and technology teams.
· Evaluates the overall business need and assists with design and implementation to ensure solutions achieve overall business objectives.
· Works closely with IT, Operations, and other areas to help design, build, and implement the ideas in the application in both leadership and support roles depending on the subject matter and complexity of the solution.
· Documents technical information, writes and executes test scripts and/or manual testing routines for own output and contributes to testing of Salesforce functionality developed by the extended technology team.
· Serves as a liaison between the customer community (internal customers) and the extended Salesforce technology team through which requirements flow.
· Identifies potential technical problems before they occur and helps implement solutions by thoroughly validating all system changes relative to assigned work.
· Works with the business technology team as an advocate of the business unit supported
· Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true need.
· Assists internal training department with related training course material, training the trainers, and other tasks to continuously improve end-user capabilities.
· May occasionally work directly with end-users to expand their knowledge and assist in troubleshooting issues they may be experiencing in the application.
· Develops and monitors processes that ensure data and process quality in the Salesforce environment.
· Ensures Salesforce User records are maintained in correct Roles and Profiles, monitors Dashboards and Reports for data accuracy, assists management in identifying users not utilizing the application properly, identifies and corrects issues with user-ownership of various Salesforce objects such as Activities and Customers.