|July 12, 2022
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This individual will then continue to work as a technical team member tasked to administer and modernize the current systems in compliance with the requirements of the Client.
- The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-configuration, maintenance, and improvement of our CWP Portal Platform. The administrator will work closely with Functional leaders, Organizational units, and Subject Matter Experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes to support Customer Service, Consumer Services, HR, and Sales Team processes.
- Handle all essential administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development teams.
- Work independently with user community members to define and document development requirements.
Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
- Ten years (10) of experience in IT application development programming experience
- Five (5) years of experience as a Lead/Chief Program Architect
- Certified Salesforce Administrator - Highly Desired
- One to three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Admin certifications preferred
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, Lightning components, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the actual underlying needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively
- provided by Dice