|Published||March 7, 2020|
Ref ID: 04510-0011404694
Classification: Accounting Clerk
Compensation: $70000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Salesforce Administrator ~ Nonprofit Washington, D.C.
$70k plus bonus, great benefits, awesome career growth!
My client is a nonprofit bipartisan organization on Capitol Hill located in Washington, D.C. with a need for a Salesforce Administrator. The Salesforce Administrator is an exciting new opportunity that will be responsible for a variety of administrative support tasks for the organization, including managing the CRM for donors, updating records, and supporting the Development Officer. Candidates must have Salesforce experience and be comfortable working in fast pace environment. Candidates with experience working on Capitol Hill are highly encouraged to apply. The Salesforce Administrator will also assist in planning engagements and events for donors and all marketing and communications information for donors. The Salesforce Administrator will be task with the following-up duties:
• Manage the CEO's "focus list" of priority donors, maintaining updates on outreach, money received, and next steps
• Plan events for Donors and coordinate travel and all logistics for events
• Track donor list and maintain birthdays and related gifts or video messages
• Manage monthly Advisory Board and Prospect calls by setting call times and tracking RSVPs
• Assist The Development Officer with preparation of briefing materials for meetings and calls
• Maintain schedule of travel for internal staff and surrogates
• Manage the ordering and deploying of Holiday Gifts at year end for donors and supporters
• Maintain CEO’s list of event invitees
All interested candidates in this Salesforce Administrator and other fulltime opportunities across the D.C. area please send your resume [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 202.626.0280