|January 1, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an employee experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. Our platform enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue.
We have offices in Austin, TX and Chicago, IL but this position can be 100% remote from anywhere in the US (excluding CA, CT, and NY).
Why join us?
- Health, vision, dental (with HSA and FSA)
- Parental leave, fertility benefits
- Paid holidays and open PTO
- Mac laptop
- Stocked kitchen and transportation stipended (if in Austin or Chicago office)
- Excellerated career growth and custom development tracks
You will collaborate with Business Operations Leadership and GTM teams on a Salesforce Roadmap and will help establish scalable operational processes for GTM teams that use Salesforce and integrated systems. Experience working with and/or implementing Salesforce CPQ is a big plus because implementing Salesforce CPQ will be the first high visibility project for this role.
- Provide key input to and own management of a Salesforce Roadmap that will communicate the future vision of our Salesforce instance and integrated systems to Executive Leadership and GTM stakeholders
- Effectively communicate updates to Salesforce to GTM teams and collect feedback from GTM teams on how to iterate our Salesforce instance and integrated systems
- Work with Business Operations Leadership to optimize our deep GTM tech stack
- 2+ solid years as a Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Admin certified, and additional certifications a plus
- Experience working with and/or implementing Salesforce CPQ
- Experience working with systems that integrate into Salesforce such as: Marketo, 6sense, Full Circle, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Chili Piper, ChurnZero, Zapier, JIRA, Pendo, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce automation such as: Workflows, Process Builder, Approvals
- Experience consolidating Roles and Profiles in Salesforce
- Data-driven and analytical with an understanding of how to optimize Salesforce data collection for analysis
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.